Name of Responsibility: Black Ops Chilly Conflict’s midseason replace is sort of right here. The brand new patch known as Season 2 Reloaded and it consists of new multiplayer maps, new zombies areas, steadiness modifications, and a mysterious addition to Warzone. The patch will go stay on March 30 at 12 a.m. EST.
Maybe the largest addition in Black Ops Chilly Conflict’s midseason replace are its new maps. The primary is a Strike variant of the Miami map, referred to as Miami Strike. Miami Strike takes place through the day, fixing a number of the unique map’s annoying visible points, and modifications up the panorama slightly bit by including some new vehicles to the principle street. There’s additionally a brand new gunfight map referred to as Mansion.
However the actual star of the Season 2 Reloaded patch is the brand new Golova map. This map is designed for multi-team battles and even features a new model of Hardpoint, that accommodates 40 folks, unfold throughout a number of completely different groups, all vying to seize the purpose. It ought to make for large and chaotic video games, and a really completely different expertise from Black Ops Chilly Conflict’s different modes.
Additionally on this replace is a brand new area for the Zombies Outbreak map, referred to as the Sanatorium, and it takes place completely at night time. Sanatorium has a brand new secret goal, new intel for gamers to search out, and a brand new filth bike car.
Lastly, the patch will assist deliver extra huge modifications to Warzone, however we don’t know what these modifications are simply but. In response to Treyarch’s announcement, Raven Software program will let followers know what’s coming to Warzone someday within the close to future.
Listed below are all of the modifications which might be coming to Name of Responsibility: Black Ops Chilly Conflict’s Season 2 Reloaded patch, in response to the complete patch notes.
- Krig 6
- Improved visibility whereas firing in ADS.
- Full tuning move on weapon accuracy, weapon motion, and visible readability whereas firing with any Optic attachment.
- Addressed situations of the weapon feeling “floaty” when firing for a chronic period of time.
- FFAR 1
- Elevated ballistic velocity by 12.8%.
- Elevated most harm vary by 40%.
- Full tuning move on Muzzle and Underbarrel attachments that have an effect on Recoil on assault rifles.
- Milano 821
- Elevated mid-range harm by 10%.
- Elevated mid-range harm vary by 33%.
- Elevated dash out velocity by 14.2%.
- Elevated increase velocity by 11%.
- Barely elevated ADS-in velocity.
- KSP 45
- Elevated ballistic velocity by 32.5%.
- Lowered burst delay by 20%.
- Lowered accuracy with extended firing.
- Lowered muzzle velocity by 23.4%.
- Lowered max harm vary by 41%.
- Barely decreased mid-range harm.
- Modified bullet sample so as to add barely extra horizontal trajectories.
- Full tuning move on Muzzle and Underbarrel attachments that have an effect on Recoil on SMGs.
Gentle Machine Weapons
- Gentle Machine Gun Alpha
- Lowered most harm vary by 25%.
- Disabled glint impact on sniper rifles with Iron Sights outfitted.
- Elevated ADS velocity by 11%.
- Barely decreased hip-fire accuracy.
- Twin Wield: Bullet trajectories are actually extra diversified when firing each weapons concurrently.
- Redesigned the 4.7” Takedown Barrel attachment right into a “Tight Snub” Barrel. This attachment now provides harm to each enemies and autos.
- Barely elevated blast radius.
- Vastly elevated size of straight rocket flight path.
- Rockets now inflict extra harm to enemies with Flak Jacket in Hardcore. Nonetheless requires a direct hit for a 1-hit kill.
- Up to date attachment description to make clear professionals and cons.
- Gamers can now earn Weapon XP and Problem progress through the use of any weapon, even when they don’t at present personal it (for instance, utilizing one other participant’s weapon picked up from the bottom that the participant doesn’t at present personal).
- Barely decreased velocity of fixing stances from stand, crouch, and inclined. Extra changes to return to handle remaining disparity between 1st-person and Third-person views.
- Added Autos part.
- Addressed a problem with the “Killed By” stat not monitoring correctly.
- Legislation Breaker in League Play will not enable any weapon to be put into both weapon slot. Gamers will solely be capable of use a Main and Secondary weapon.
- Legislation Breaker will now solely enable gamers to equip a number of Perks from the identical Perk class.
- Perk Greed is now restricted fully.
- Gamers who stop out of energetic matches or are kicked for pleasant hearth will now be issued a matchmaking suspension for a time frame.
- Penalties will escalate if the participant continues to stop out of matches or is constantly kicked for pleasant hearth.
- Prolonged placement bracket to incorporate Prime 25 and Prime 50.
- Up to date gem illustration in Rank Development display.
- Up to date Ladder Occasion Full display with new gem celebration animation.
- Added location to the highest of the League Play Ladder to showcase present placement gems.
- Sanatorium (Night time) area added to Outbreak.
- Safe Goal added to Outbreak.
- Filth Bike car added to Outbreak.
- New Audio Logs and Radio Transmissions added for gamers to find within the Ural Mountains.
- Added fixes for varied crashes associated to Aims, Trials, the RAI-Okay 84, and the Frost Blast Subject Improve.
- Addressed varied points the place gamers might fall out of the map on Alpine.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers might get caught in a planter on Golova.
- Addressed a problem the place the Golden Chest might push autos beneath the map.
- Addressed a problem the place kills with autos weren’t all the time contributing to the Dragon Relic.
- Gamers will now take harm from the Dragon Relic rocket thrusters when it takes off. Look out beneath!
- Lowered period of Holdout Goal by 30 seconds.
- Added Ammo Cache to the Holdout Goal house in Alpine.
- Cleaned up areas that had been interfering with barricading and capturing out of home windows within the Golova Holdout Goal.
- The Defend console now takes extra harm from Hellhounds.
- Addressed a problem the place selecting up the specimen head whereas inclined might stop the participant from having the ability to deposit it through the Defend Goal.
- Addressed a problem the place the progress bar for depositing the canister might break through the Retrieve Goal.
- Enemies will not de-spawn when the Payload teleports.
- Addressed varied zombie pathing points in Ruka, Alpine, and Golova.
- Addressed a problem the place Manglers might nonetheless use their arm cannons and Krasny Soldats might nonetheless use their jet packs after they had been destroyed by Vitality Mines.
- Addressed a problem the place harm from the Tempest was not mitigated by Armor.
- Addressed a problem the place zombies would ignore gamers when one other participant deployed a Cymbal Monkey and left the match.
- Addressed a problem the place Subject Upgrades could possibly be reset after switching courses and warping to a different area.
- Addressed a problem the place Subject Improve cost was not reset when altering courses.
- Addressed a problem the place Elites weren’t being counted towards the Outbreak Eliminations problem.
- Addressed a problem the place Trials challenges had been duplicating sooner than meant.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers had been unable to re-roll attachments on some weapons after upgrading them on the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- Closed an exploit that allowed duplication of the Ray Gun or RAI-Okay 84 utilizing the Pack-a-Punch machine.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers with a full stack of Gear had the choice to select up that very same Gear and drop their stack.
- Help weapons that use ammo will not be refilled when warping to a different area.
Spherical-Based mostly Maps
- Addressed a problem the place cross-platform gamers had been unable to load right into a Personal match.
- Closed an exploit within the Village the place zombies had been unable to assault the participant.
- Closed an exploit that allowed gamers to go away the map in Rocky Protection.
- Closed an exploit that allowed accessing the Teleporter earlier than buying the primary door.
- Addressed a problem the place the D.I.E. Shockwave could possibly be obtained by means of the door to its location.
- Added varied crash fixes associated to aspect quests.
Lifeless Ops Arcade 3
- Gamers now earn participant XP and Battle Cross development in all Lifeless Ops Arcade modes (topic to further tuning).
- New Silverback Slideways bonus map added to rotation.
- Elevated Key spawn charges and added further Key areas.
- Tuned the variety of hits a participant can soak up in The Wild earlier than dying.
- Tuned life donation rewards.
- Added fixes for varied shield-type pickups not correctly crediting their proprietor with kills.
- Addressed a problem the place spinning Chickens might probably kill the participant with sawblades.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers had been typically unable to go away the Lethal Dungeon when accumulating the ladder.
- Addressed a problem the place gamers could possibly be left behind when the Dungeon was triggered.
- Addressed a problem the place the Flogger Entice might trigger unintentional participant deaths.
- Added varied exploit fixes.
- Boss / Underboss degree enemies will now kill in a single shot no matter whether or not the participant is in First Particular person.
- Lowered explosive harm vary of Meatballs once they die.
- Addressed a problem that would lead to spawning invisible enemies.
- Addressed a problem the place the Spider might launch the participant’s car out of the map.
- Addressed a problem the place our bodies might disappear in sure graphical modes.
- Addressed a problem the place some particle results weren’t taking part in on enemies.
- Addressed a problem the place particular particle results might stay on-screen as a substitute of being cleaned up.
- Addressed a problem the place choosing the Flip Bumper controller setting might create a battle when switching from First Particular person mode to traditional mode.
- Added varied crash fixes.
- Gamers are actually capable of instantly stop the match after a bunch migration happens in Lifeless Ops Arcade 3.
- Battle to include the forces of the Darkish Aether and survive an intense new expertise on close-quarters Gunfight maps.
- Full the most recent Blueprint Problem unlock the unique “Jungle Fighter” tactical rifle Weapon Blueprint.
New Merchandise Drops
- Degree 2 and Degree 3 Armor drops now out there.
- Ammo Mod drops now out there that apply a random alternate ammo kind to your weapon.
- Aether Device drops now out there that improve your weapon.
- Bronze, Silver, and Gold Chalice drops now out there that can Pack-a-Punch your weapon, as soon as earned.
- Server pause now out there in Personal Onslaught matches.
- Firebase Z
- Die Maschine
- Lifeless Ops Arcade: First Particular person
- Lifeless Ops Arcade
- Onslaught (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Containment [NEW] (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Nuketown (PS4/PS5)
- Onslaught Apocalypse (PS4/PS5)
- Apply Blueprint
- Gamers can now apply any Weapon Blueprint they personal to their weapon within the Pause menu, together with any weapon picked up or acquired from a Wall Purchase.
- Lifeless Wire
- Lifeless Wire Tier V now accurately spreads to three targets as a substitute of 5.
- Addressed a problem the place Lifeless Wire was doing the identical quantity of tick harm to zombies and particular enemies.
- Elemental Pop
- Tuned down depth of FX on Tier V electrical discharge for Elemental Pop.
- Addressed a problem the place some gamers might get caught on the Pause display in Zombies.
- Addressed situations the place gamers weren’t put into the identical social gathering after accepting an invitation.
- Addressed a problem in “Finish of the Line” the place the participant might fall by means of the bottom after utilizing a turret.
- Addressed a uncommon crash that would happen when coming into or quitting a mission.