CD Projekt Crimson has launched Cyberpunk 2077‘s 1.2 patch on PC and consoles. It’ll come to the Stadia model of the sport “quickly.”
That is the second of two main patches designed to handle the RPG’s launch points. Cyberpunk 2077 debuted in December in tough form, particularly on the older PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It had so many issues that Sony even delisted the RPG from its on-line retailer.
This patch — which is over 40 GB on Xbox, about 44 GB on PS4, and round 30 GB on PC — provides a number of bug fixes and gameplay enhancements. The sport’s police will now not magically spawn behind the participant after they commit a criminal offense (or at the least they received’t spawn so extremely shut). Yow will discover the total, huge record of adjustments right here.
Cyberpunk nonetheless has DLC on the horizon, in addition to PlayStation 5 and Xbox Sequence X/S upgrades which are supposed to return out by the top of the yr.
GamesBeat’s creed when protecting the sport business is “the place ardour meets enterprise.” What does this imply? We wish to inform you how the information issues to you — not simply as a decision-maker at a recreation studio, but in addition as a fan of video games. Whether or not you learn our articles, hearken to our podcasts, or watch our movies, GamesBeat will provide help to be taught in regards to the business and revel in partaking with it.
How will you do this? Membership consists of entry to:
- Newsletters, akin to DeanBeat
- The great, instructional, and enjoyable audio system at our occasions
- Networking alternatives
- Particular members-only interviews, chats, and “open workplace” occasions with GamesBeat employees
- Chatting with neighborhood members, GamesBeat employees, and different visitors in our Discord
- And perhaps even a enjoyable prize or two
- Introductions to like-minded events
Grow to be a member