PM Studios and Endflame have introduced that Ikai, an upcoming first-person horror sport, can be spooking a Change close to you this October.
Ikai places you within the sneakers of a “defenceless” fundamental character who’s solely incapable of attacking the creepy creatures standing of their approach. You don’t have any weapons, no swords, no Luigi with a vacuum cleaner – it is simply you, them, and no method to combat or run away.
This horrifying premise supposedly permits the sport to discover “a brand new sense of horror by making the participant face the threats instantly by neither fleeing nor attacking.” Liking the sound of it? Nicely, here is a function record for you:
- FEAR: Expertise the horror in first-person by the hand of Japanese spirits, monsters, and yokai.
- EXPLORATION: Wander round a feudal Shinto shrine and discover to unveil the story behind Naoko, the primary character.
- DRAWING: Think about drawing protecting seals over the unusual sounds and occasions occurring round.
- PUZZLES: Pit your wits towards the a number of puzzles that can attempt to cease you
- STEALTH & RUN: Be silent, don’t disturb the evil… Or simply run, run away from all of it, in the event you can…
As famous above, Ikai launches on Change – and different platforms, too – this October.
Will you be holding an eye fixed out for this one when it arrives later this yr? There isn’t any working away from our remark part under.