There’s a brand new firmware replace on your PS5.
Sony rolled out a brand new firmware for PlayStation 5 this morning. The platform holder remains to be sticking with the comically lengthy model numbers, so this week’s replace is 21.01-03.20.00.04-00.00.00.0.0.
Seeing as there was no prior announcement, you in all probability already guessed that it’s one other incremental replace. That stated, we did really find yourself getting some correct patch notes this time round. The patch fixes a bug that brought on video games hidden on PS4 to nonetheless seem on PS5. It additionally made the method of copying video games from a USB drive to the inner storage extra steady.
The opposite welcome change on this week’s patch – as initially noticed on Reddit – is a repair for the DualSense battery indicator on the console’s dashboard, which continued to blink for some gamers even when the controller was charged.
Learn on beneath for the total change log:
- This method software program replace improves system efficiency.
- We’ve up to date the DualSense wi-fi controller gadget software program to enhance stability.
- We’ve fastened a problem that restricted the performance of some screens when the display screen reader was enabled.
- We’ve fastened a problem the place video games that you simply’ve hidden on PS4 weren’t hidden on PS5.
- We’ve made the method of copying video games from USB prolonged storage to console storage within the recreation library extra steady.